1. TRANSFER - Transfer from/to your accommodation is included in the price of package. Driver will pick you up 30 minutes prior to your reservation time and once your private boat and jet ski rental adventure has finished, driver will take you back.
2. CREW - At the starting location your Captain will familiarize you with the boat and jet ski, its features and equipment along with safety instructions. Captain who is knowledgeable about the area will recommend the best and most interesting spots but the itinerary is your decision entirely.
3. DRINKS - Drinks are included in the price and include: water, soft drinks, beer and wine. Please note that the quantity is sufficient but not unlimited. Should you feel that more is needed, or you would like to bring additional drinks, everything can be arranged with your booking agent.
4. GASOLINE - Gasoline is included in the price of the package and there is no extra cost to you.
5. EQUIPMENT - Boat is equipped with life jackets and snorkeling masks. Jet ski is equipped with life jacket, waterproof compartment, waterproof bag, snorkeling mask, anchor and rope.
6. WHAT TO BRING? - Don’t over pack, prepare yourself like you are going on the beach. Bring items such as: sunscreen, towels, swimwear, footwear (flip-flops, sandals etc. sunglasses, hats/caps, dry clothes, cards/cash (for restaurants-bars) and your phone (buy waterproof case) or GoPro camera to catch amazing moments at sea.
1. FOOD - Food is not included in the price but you may bring snacks, sandwiches etc. If you would prefer to enjoy a delicious lunch at one of waterfront restaurants we can make suggestion and arrange reservation.